Maryland State Police 100th Anniversary Glock display.
Custom designed and produced by us here at Blueline CNC. Show off your 100th Anniversary Glock on your desk or a shelf with this display.
Please click the drop down box to choose your color. We have a very limited supply made of these and if one of the color options in the dropdown box is unavailable or wont add to your cart, then they are sold out. We will restock as we are able to get them made. First come first serve. All purchases must be made through our website.
Wooden shaped magazine that fits your Glock snug to the base
- .25" deep slot in rear of the display that will fit 4 two inch challenge coins and display them standing up
- One round recessed challenge coin circle that fits the 100th Anniversary coin
- A brushed gold or brushed aluminum plate that features both the old style MSP patch and the new style patch engraved into the plate.
- Four padded feet on the bottom that prevents scratching and sliding on the surface it sits on
- Approximate size is 9.5" x 5.5"
- Added custom nameplate can be added to the front (see pictures above).
THREE VERSIONS AVAILABLE:
- Matte Green
- Matte Black
Two Nameplate choices available:
- Brushed Gold
- Brushed Aluminum
* You may add your name and rank (or unit name/ other name) to the display for an added fee. It is important if you choose this option to provide us with your name and rank in the comments section when checking out (exactly as you'd like it engraved on the added nameplate). All names will be engraved on a separate nameplate and mounted to the front edge of the display, on the edge facing the viewer. Please choose the add nameplate option from the dropdown menu. See pictures above of an example nameplate. Up to 25 characters can be engraved in this nameplate.
We will ship these at the end of each week on the weekend. If choosing local pickup, you must pickup at our shop in Easton, Maryland. Pickup times are usually in the evenings or on weekends. Must contact us first to arrange pickup.
Disclaimer: Displays are meant for a non-functional handgun. Blueline CNC is not responsible for any harm, or death, caused by the user of the display.